Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome

Welcome everyone!!!

A little about me-
My name is Tara. I am living overseas in Europe with my hubby, Brent and 2 year old daughter, Lorelai. This blog will mostly be about me, my life and being an Adult Girl Scout!!!

I just got voted in as OCC (Overseas Committee Chair) for my council in Germany! I have attended the training and am looking forward to being a life long adult girl scout. I got a lot of info at the training- That took place in lovely Italy!! I am very excited to share what I have learned with my council here and in the future with another one. I am going to try to get a job with the Girl Scouts when I move back to the states. I forgot how much fun and interesting things you learn and do. I wish I could have stayed in Girl Scouts longer when I was younger. At least I am here for those girls stationed here to continue on for the next year. I was the only one that was stepping up to take the OCC position.

So, I am going to get off of here for now. I am sitting in the hotel in Italy waiting to be picked up and taken to the airport to go home and see my baby and hubby. It was nice having a weekend to myself but now time to get back to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment